Senior Lawyer (Consultant)
- Disputes and Litigation
- Regulatory and Compliance
Sydney worked at one of Australia’s leading law firms, Freehills, for 5 years. He spent 4 years in the IP litigation team. After leaving Freehills, Sydney became a foundation lawyer at Optim Legal for 3 years. During that time, he expanded his practice to include general commercial advice and litigation, while maintaining his special interest in IP litigation.
Sydney is focused on assisting small and medium businesses through all stages of their lifecycle. His particular expertise in IP litigation comes in particularly useful for customers in trademark or patent disputes.
In his spare time Sydney enjoys spending time with family and hiking.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards