Senior Lawyer (Consultant)
- Disputes and Litigation
- Regulatory and Compliance
Sydney worked at one of Australia’s leading law firms, Freehills, for 5 years. He spent 4 years in the IP litigation team. After leaving Freehills, Sydney became a foundation lawyer at Optim Legal for 3 years. During that time, he expanded his practice to include general commercial advice and litigation, while maintaining his special interest in IP litigation.
Sydney is focused on assisting small and medium businesses through all stages of their lifecycle. His particular expertise in IP litigation comes in particularly useful for customers in trademark or patent disputes.
In his spare time Sydney enjoys spending time with family and hiking.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards