- Business Structuring
- Corporate and Commercial
Sue is a Practice Leader in LegalVision’s Corporate team. She has practised corporate law for 10 years at top-tier commercial law firms in Australia and Asia. She is qualified in New South Wales and Hong Kong.
Sue has worked at ING Asia Pacific (APAC), Herbert Smith Freehills (Sydney), Minter Ellison (Sydney) and Clifford Chance (Hong Kong). She has advised private equity firms, investment banks and multinational corporations on large scale corporate transactions. Sue has extensive experience working across different industries, different jurisdictions and with various stakeholders.
In addition to corporate law, Sue practises in LegalVision’s start-up team, focusing on business structuring, capital raising, shareholders agreements and employee share schemes. Sue enjoys providing quality legal services to clients who are passionate about growing their business.
In her spare time, Sue pursues her interest in fashion. She has a tertiary degree in fashion design from Parsons, The New School for Design (New York).
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards