- Disputes and Litigation
Stacey is a Paralegal located in LegalVision’s Melbourne office.
Stacey assists our Disputes and Litigation team with all litigious matters, especially discovery processes and the drafting of court orders and forms. Before joining LegalVision, Stacey spent her time instructing matters funded by Victoria Legal Aid at various Magistrates’ courts across Victoria. Stacey also clerked at the Office of Public Prosecutions and completed her law degree with first class Honours at Victoria University.
In her spare time, Stacey eats Nutella straight from the jar and looks after her three pet rabbits.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards