Legal Project Manager and LawyerContact Sophie
- Business Structuring
- Capital Raising
- Information Technology
- Intellectual Property
Sophie is LegalVision’s first point of contact for capital raising, trade marks, online law and IT law enquiries. Sophie has completed a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts from the Australian National University. Before joining LegalVision, Sophie was a paralegal at a commercial law firm assisting in corporate advisory and commercial transactions, as well as property and construction projects.
She also has experience working with small and medium sized enterprises and large corporate stakeholders on consumer and competition law compliance at the ACCC. Sophie is passionate about helping startup clients structure and grow their businesses.
In her spare time, Sophie enjoys testing out new recipes, painting and going for hikes.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards