Sam is a Lawyer in LegalVision’s Legal Transformation team, which identifies and implements innovative models of legal service delivery for large corporates and fast-growing businesses.
He joined LegalVision after working for global law firm Dentons in the Recoveries and Restructuring team, where he advised large banks and insolvency practitioners in relation to complicated commercial disputes. Sam has a strong interest in computers and technology, having previously studied engineering and interned at a technology start-up in Seattle. He is passionate about using technology to change the way that legal services are delivered in Australia.
In his spare time, Sam is busy exploring Sydney, since he has recently moved back down from Brisbane.
- Top 20 Startups in Australia - 2018 LinkedIn Startups List
- NewLaw Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australian Law Awards
- Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australasian Law Awards
- AFR Fast 100 List – 2018 Australian Financial Review
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards