Senior Lawyer and Migration Agent (Consultant)
- Corporate Immigration
Robin is a solicitor consultant at LegalVision with extensive experience in Australian immigration law. As a Registered Migration Agent (Reg 1279114), he has looked after a diverse range of clients from global businesses to local startups in relation to their corporate immigration needs, as well as individual visa applicants. He specialises in employer nominated visas (457, 186/187), general skilled visas (189,190), as well as business innovation and investor visas (132, 188 and 888) for high net worth individual clients. In addition, he has successfully secured permanent residency for visa applications with serious health conditions and/or character issues.
He completed a Juris Doctor from the University of Sydney, as well as business degrees from UTS and UNSW. Robin enjoys travelling and cooking. He also enjoys spending time with his two puppies – Panang and Stitch: training them, running with them, or just lounging with them.
Registered Migration Agent #1279114 | Migration Agents Code of Conduct
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards