Rachel is a Content Editor at LegalVision.
She edits and publishes legal information that is accessible and useful for readers. Prior to joining LegalVision, Rachel managed the inbound marketing strategy for a boutique law firm and worked as a journalist covering medico-legal news for doctors. She also produced and presented radio shows at her local community radio station.
Rachel graduated with a Bachelor of Laws with first class honours from the University of Technology, Sydney.
As a Legal Content Editor, Rachel is able to combine her interests and experience in media, marketing, law and business to improve access to legal information. In her spare time, Rachel enjoys writing poems for strangers using a 1960s typewriter.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards