Legal Project Manager
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Corporate Immigration
- Disputes and Litigation
Paul is LegalVision’s first point of contact for construction, immigration and strata enquires. Before joining LegalVision, Paul was a Strata Lawyer and practiced as a Licensee in Charge and Strata Manager. Paul’s calls on this extensive experience in strata law and practice to assist LegalVision clients with their construction and strata law needs. He provides end-to-end guidance for clients as they tackle everything from significant domestic builds, complex contracts or smaller issues, such as bylaws to install air conditioning.
In his spare time, Paul keenly explores research into cognitive performance and enjoys writing and cycling.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards