- Disputes and Litigation
Noam is a Practice Leader in LegalVision’s Dispute Resolution and Litigation team. He has over 5 years’ commercial litigation experience and heads up our Melbourne office. His major areas of practice include contractual disputes and debt recovery. He also has experience in defamation, professional negligence and bankruptcy matters. He regularly handles litigious matters in the various State Supreme Courts and Federal Courts, as well as in VCAT and at mediation.
In mid-2016 Noam was accepted into the Law Institute of Victoria Judicial Mentoring Program and is currently being mentored by Justice Maxwell, President of the Victorian Court of Appeal. An article by Noam entitled “Is there room for mutual distrust?” was recently published in the Law Institute Journal. It analyses the case law on the Mutual Recognition Act 1992 (Cth). Noam prides himself on providing precise, cost-effective and strategic legal advice to sophisticated commercial clients as well as individuals.
In his spare time he is a huge music fan, going to gigs (and attempting to DJ) whenever he gets a chance.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards