Legal Project Manager and LawyerContact Nessim
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Disputes and Litigation
- Intellectual Property
Nessim is LegalVision’s first point of contact for dispute, media law, construction, and patent enquiries.
Before joining LegalVision, Nessim worked in the Competition and Regulation team at Gilbert + Tobin where he gained extensive experience working with ASX 100 companies. While studying a Bachelor of Commerce at Macquarie University and subsequently a Bachelor of Laws at the University of Technology Sydney, Nessim also built his experience and skills in litigation and dispute resolution at one of Australia’s leading insurance law firms.
In his spare time, Nessim enjoys hiking and spending time with his cats.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards