Legal Project ManagerContact Natasha
- Corporate Immigration
- Intellectual Property
Natasha is LegalVision’s first point of contact for trade marks, intellectual property, employment and corporate immigration enquiries. She graduated with a degree in Finance, Business Law, and Taxation Law from UNSW. An internship at a community-based organisation providing legal advocacy for criminal justice and mental health activists sparked her passion for the law. Natasha is bilingual and spent all her life in Indonesia before moving to Sydney in 2014.
In her spare time, Natasha loves to sing and play the piano. She is also a yogi at heart, with an indescribable love for puppies.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards