- Business Sale and Purchase
- Corporate and Commercial
Nadine is a Senior Lawyer at LegalVision. She is a corporate and commercial lawyer focusing on startups, business structuring, capital raising and business sales and purchases. Nadine is passionate about providing clients with exceptional commercial legal advice that will assist them with successfully growing and developing their businesses.
Before joining LegalVision, Nadine spent two and half years in the corporate, energy and resources team at Ashurst where she worked on some of Australia’s largest energy and resources projects and transactions. She later joined Thomson Geer Lawyers’ corporate and commercial team for close to three years where she gained experience acting for clients across many industry sectors with business and share sales, general commercial law and company law and governance. Nadine also has experience working for a state government department with contracts and procurement.
In her spare time, Nadine enjoys spending time with her family and travelling and is an avid foodie.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards