- Information Technology
- Regulatory and Compliance
Michael is a Senior Lawyer in LegalVision’s Growth and Innovation and Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Law teams with a deep understanding of ICT market practices and negotiation strategies.
Michael has over 11 years’ national and international experience in ICT law and general corporate law, including extensive experience in-house in multinational organisations, such as Vodafone, Nokia Networks, Thomson Reuters and Sage, as well as assisting SME’s and start-ups in private practice, covering a broad range of IT, telecommunications, media and intellectual property.
Michael’s ICT expertise includes drafting and negotiating large network carrier grade hardware, software and services sales and procurement agreements and general ICT agreements, such as software licences, SLA’s, S&M contracts, managed services/outsourcing agreements, SaaS agreements, data centre networks agreements, systems integration agreements, cloud-based solution agreements, EULA’s, website terms and conditions, IP collaboration agreements and channel partner agreements, preparing bid responses, telecommunications regulatory advice and advising on and negotiating disputes.
Michael assists a wide range of clients from start-ups to large enterprises with their ICT needs.
In his spare time, Michael enjoys swimming and helping with community projects.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards