- Data and Privacy
- Information Technology
- Regulatory and Compliance
Michael is a Practice Leader in LegalVision’s Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Law team with a deep understanding of ICT market practices and negotiation strategies.
Michael has over 11 years’ national and international experience in ICT law and general corporate law, including extensive experience in-house in multinational organisations, such as Vodafone, Nokia Networks, Thomson Reuters and Sage, as well as assisting SME’s and start-ups in private practice, covering a broad range of IT, telecommunications, media and intellectual property.
Michael’s ICT expertise includes drafting and negotiating large network carrier grade hardware, software and services sales and procurement agreements and general ICT agreements, such as software licences, SLA’s, S&M contracts, managed services/outsourcing agreements, SaaS agreements, data centre networks agreements, systems integration agreements, cloud-based solution agreements, EULA’s, website terms and conditions, IP collaboration agreements and channel partner agreements, preparing bid responses, telecommunications regulatory advice and advising on and negotiating disputes.
Michael assists a wide range of clients from start-ups to large enterprises with their ICT needs.
In his spare time, Michael enjoys swimming and helping with community projects.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards