Melanie is a French Lawyer in LegalVision’s Legal Transformation team.
She joined LegalVision after working at King & Wood Mallesons, a top tier Australian law firm, as an Associate in their Mergers and Acquisitions team. Melanie worked with high profile clients across a range of industries on complex transactions such as cross-border acquisitions, capital raisings and takeovers.
Melanie is fascinated by the role technology has to play in the transformation of legal services. In her current role within Legal Transformation, she focuses on identifying and implementing innovative legal solutions for large corporates.
In her spare time, Melanie can be found eating croissants at the beach.
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly!
- Top 20 Startups in Australia - 2018 LinkedIn Startups List
- NewLaw Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australian Law Awards
- Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australasian Law Awards
- AFR Fast 100 List – 2018 Australian Financial Review
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards