Legal Project Manager and Lawyer
- Information Technology
- Intellectual Property
Maya is LegalVision’s first point of contact for IT, IP and trade marks.
While at university, Maya was a Student Advisor in the Commercial Law Clinic and assisted clients with a range of business-related needs.
Maya’s legal and commerce background gives her practical insights for providing guidance and information about a variety of business-related needs.
When she’s not at LegalVision, you can find her outdoors and doing something active – either at the beach or at her CrossFit box.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards