- Business Sale and Purchase
- Corporate and Commercial
Masao is a lawyer in LegalVision’s Growth and Innovation Team. Masao focuses on helping clients LegalVision’s SME and franchise clients to access cost-effective legal services that emphasise quality and speed of delivery. Masao is also a regular representative of LegalVision at trade shows, exhibitions and other events.
Before joining the Growth and Innovation Team, Masao was a lawyer in LegalVision’s franchise and sale of business teams. He continues to draw on this experience by assisting clients to navigate processes such as buying a new business, becoming a franchisee and starting a franchise network. He also works with business owners looking to exit through a sale of their business, and assists established franchisors seeking reliable legal support that offers genuine value.
He is a massive rugby fan and counts the Waratahs 2014 Super Rugby title as one of his life’s great highlights.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards