- Corporate and Commercial
- Disputes and Litigation
- Regulatory and Compliance
Lindsay is a senior lawyer in LegalVision’s Disputes team. Lindsay helps new and disruptive business models and online marketplaces to find their legal footing and proceed confidently in complex regulatory areas. She has recent advisory experiences in areas such as childcare services, the automotive industry and the telecommunications industry. She helps clients resolve contractual disputes, for example terminating contracts on grounds of repudiation, or advising on the enforceability of restraint of trade clauses in employment contracts. She has also helped expanding and innovative businesses understand the regulations around liquor licensing or music performance licensing, and has helped clients prevent competitors from infringing their trade marks.
Before joining LegalVision Lindsay spent six years practising law at a major corporate law firm in London, where she primarily did disputes work, including acting on regulatory, breach of contract, employment and fraud matters. This experience has equipped her with a valuable perspective when advising LegalVision clients around Australia operating in contentious or highly regulated environments.
Lindsay is a bushwalker and happy camper and always looking for new spots to try. She is also a podcast addict (faves being Radiolab, TED Radio Hour, On Being, Desert Islands Discs, the list goes on) and is doing an online podcasting course to have a go at making one herself.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards