- Corporate and Commercial
- Disputes and Litigation
- Regulatory and Compliance
Lindsay is a senior lawyer in LegalVision’s Growth and Innovation team. Lindsay helps new and disruptive business models and online marketplaces to find their legal footing and proceed confidently in complex regulatory areas. Her recent focus has been on areas such as child care services, the automotive industry, the real estate industry and its forthcoming reforms in NSW, and the telecommunications industry.
Before joining LegalVision Lindsay spent six years practising law at a major corporate law firm in London, where she primarily did disputes work, including acting on regulatory, breach of contract, employment and fraud matters. This experience has equipped her with a valuable perspective when advising LegalVision clients around Australia operating in contentious or highly regulated environments.
Lindsay is a bushwalker and happy camper and always looking for new spots to try. She is also a podcast addict (faves being Radiolab, TED Radio Hour, On Being, Desert Islands Discs, the list goes on) and is doing an online podcasting course to have a go at making one herself.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards