Konrad is LegalVision’s Legal Transformation Manager. He harnesses his expertise in technology startups, education and the legal system to push the boundaries of how a law firm works.
Before joining LegalVision, Konrad took students to Silicon Valley to teach them about leadership and innovation, founded an online clothing marketplace and built self-driving cars on a farm in Queensland alongside the Mad Max Fury Road engineers.
In his spare time, Konrad ponders blockchain, surfs, does martial arts (Wing Chun) and travels the world (next stop: South Africa).
- Top 20 Startups in Australia - 2018 LinkedIn Startups List
- NewLaw Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australian Law Awards
- Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australasian Law Awards
- AFR Fast 100 List – 2018 Australian Financial Review
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards