Konrad is LegalVision’s Legal Transformation Manager. He harnesses his expertise in technology startups, education and the legal system to push the boundaries of how a law firm works.
Before joining LegalVision, Konrad took students to Silicon Valley to teach them about leadership and innovation, founded an online clothing marketplace and built self-driving cars on a farm in Queensland alongside the Mad Max Fury Road engineers.
In his spare time, Konrad ponders blockchain, surfs, does martial arts (Wing Chun) and travels the world (next stop: South Africa).
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards