Kirstie Le Lievre
Legal Project Manager
- Capital Raising
- Corporate and Commercial
Kirstie is LegalVision’s first point of contact for clients with startup and capital raising enquiries. Kirstie is a Lawyer and holds a Bachelor of Arts in Communication from University of Technology, Sydney and a Juris Doctor from University of New South Wales. Prior to joining LegalVision, Kirstie was a Paralegal in a specialist defamation law firm and has experience working in communications in various project management roles. Kirstie enjoys working with clients who are passionate about their business.
In her spare time, Kirstie enjoys visiting local markets, listening to podcasts and reading non-fiction books.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards