Kirstie Le Lievre
- Corporate and Commercial
- Disputes and Litigation
- Property and Leasing
Kirstie is a Lawyer and holds a Bachelor of Arts in Communication from University of Technology, Sydney and a Juris Doctor from University of New South Wales. Prior to joining LegalVision, Kirstie was a Paralegal in a specialist defamation law firm and has experience working in communications in various project management roles. Kirstie enjoys working with clients who are passionate about their business.
In her spare time, Kirstie enjoys visiting local markets, listening to podcasts and reading non-fiction books.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards