Kirstie Le Lievre
- Corporate and Commercial
- Disputes and Litigation
- Property and Leasing
Kirstie is a Lawyer in LegalVision’s Disputes and Litigation team.
Kirstie holds a Bachelor of Arts in Communication from the University of Technology, Sydney and a Juris Doctor from the University of New South Wales. Prior to joining LegalVision, Kirstie worked at a civil litigation firm and as a project manager at a professional services firm.
In her spare time, Kirstie enjoys visiting local markets, listening to podcasts and reading non-fiction books.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards