Patent and Trade Marks AttorneyContact
I highly recommend LegalVision to any business - small or large - looking for a team of professionals that take genuine care and place importance not only on the professional output of their product, but on providing an exceptional customer experience and focus on relationship management that is second to none. LegalVision met all my needs, with the expertise in-house to accommodate all potential future needs as well.
Patent attorney Kevin Ashby has a background in chemical engineering. This has equipped him to handle patented technology in specialist areas as diverse as animal nutrition (pet food compositions) and the electronic properties of diamonds when working in-house for world leaders in those industries.
Kevin now works independently, handling patenting projects from “apps” to clothing. His experiences over 25 years in patenting have led him to observe that the simplest concepts often turn into the most powerful patents, and that everyone has it in them to be an inventor. “If you have improved on something by proposing a new technical solution to a problem, then you should have the right to enjoy the fruits of your creativity in making that improvement.”
Having practiced his craft in 4 continents already, Kevin appreciates the requirements for preparing a patent specification that will meet international standards.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards