Legal Project ManagerContact June
- Corporate Immigration
- Intellectual Property
- Property and Leasing
June is LegalVision’s first point of contact for intellectual property, leasing and corporate immigration enquiries. She has a passion for client care and understanding business needs.
June graduated in first place from the Legal Profession Admission Board’s Diploma in Law Course in 2017. She also has a Graduate Diploma in IT Law from the University of Technology, Sydney. Prior to joining LegalVision, June worked as a paralegal in a number of boutique law firms, where she was engaged in commercial conveyancing, leasing, corporate, litigation and immigration work. She has also worked in London in a global IT firm and has experience as a legal editor.
In her spare time, June loves hanging out with her boys, horse-riding and indulging in high tea.
- Top 20 Startups in Australia - 2018 LinkedIn Startups List
- NewLaw Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australian Law Awards
- Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australasian Law Awards
- AFR Fast 100 List – 2018 Australian Financial Review
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards