Legal Project Manager
- Business Sale and Purchase
- Property and Leasing
Josh is LegalVision’s first point of contact for all leasing and business sale and purchase enquiries. Before joining LegalVision, Josh worked for an international helicopter services company, in various roles, including managing one of its operations. He also completed a placement and worked as a lawyer for a Newcastle law firm to develop an understanding of the commercial and property legal needs of Australian businesses. Josh enjoys helping clients navigate through the legal journey of buying or selling a business and entering into a commercial or retail lease.
In his spare time, Josh can be found searching Sydney’s beaches for an uncrowded wave or sampling the latest food craze.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards