- Disputes and Litigation
Jonathan assists both franchisors and franchisees throughout their entire business journey by advising on transactions, preparing or reviewing contracts, and providing advice on a range of related legal issues including; structuring, licensing, leasing and employment. Jonathan aims to provide ongoing practical guidance and solutions for franchisors and franchisees so they can focus on achieving their business goals. Before joining LegalVision, Jonathan was a Dispute Resolution Officer with the Office of the Franchising Mediation Adviser (OFMA) where he assisted in administering the dispute resolution procedures of the Franchising Code of Conduct.
In his spare time, Jonathan will be spending time with family & friends, trying out new places to have coffee, and playing or watching sports.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards