Johan is a Legal Account Manager in LegalVision’s Growth team.
He works with startups and small-to-medium size businesses to find innovative and cost-effective solutions to their legal needs. Johan joined LegalVision after working as a commercial lawyer overseas for a number of years. He has specialised in intellectual property and international dispute resolution in Sweden and the United Kingdom, both in private practice and as in-house counsel. He has also worked for international organisations such as the World Trade Organisation in Switzerland and the European Union in Spain.
In his spare time, Johan loves experiencing new cultures and foreign countries. He also enjoys going to live concerts and trying out new wines from obscure grape varieties.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards