- Disputes and Litigation
- Intellectual Property
James is a senior lawyer in LegalVision’s Growth and Innovation team. He is responsible for implementing innovative models of legal service delivery for large corporates and fast-growing businesses. James works with LegalVision’s tech developers to design end-to-end legal solutions that are efficient and cost-effective while maintaining quality.
Before joining LegalVision James spent 5 years in the Intellectual Property team at Allens, one of Australia’s top corporate law firms. He has has acted in general commercial and intellectual property disputes, including in the Federal Court, and the Supreme Courts of New South Wales and Victoria. James also has substantial experience in commercial intellectual property matters, with a particular focus on the entertainment, pharmaceutical and consumer electronics industries.
James loves rugby, cricket and track and field, but injuries and lack of talent make him more spectator than participant.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards