- Business Sale and Purchase
- Corporate and Commercial
James is a Practice Leader in LegalVision’s Sale of Business team. He has practised as a lawyer for many years in Sydney and London and is qualified in Australia, England and Wales.
James started his career at the leading law firm Norton Rose Fulbright in Sydney, before moving to London where he worked for LOGOS, a leading Nordic law firm, advising large multinational companies and entrepreneurs from the Nordic region buying, selling or investing in business interests in the United Kingdom. On his return to Sydney, James worked for the NSW Business Chamber advising its SME members on their general corporate and commercial law issues.
In his role with LegalVision, James leads the Sale of Business Team using his experience working for large corporates and SMEs to deliver cost-effective, quality and commercial advice in respect of M&A corporate transactions.
In his spare time, James enjoys travelling, skiing, watching films and devoting time to his role as Honorary Consul of Iceland in Sydney.
My Top Articles
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards