Trade Marks Attorney
Jacqui is a Trade Marks Attorney for LegalVision with a focus on assisting small and ‘startup’ businesses ensure their trademarks are protected. Jacqui brings 15 years of experience in relation to Australian and International trademark matters to provide clients with prompt and cost effective assistance. Jacqui explains the often complex area of trademarks in an easy to understand manner, and has written many articles about the subject – including having been a regular writer for popular small business resource site Flying Solo amongst others.
Jacqui’s mission is to ensure that all businesses – no matter their size – have access to useful information and assistance in the area of trademark protection without having to pay the high price-tag often associated.
When she’s not working Jacqui enjoys playing with her baby daughter, spending time with family, reading and walking.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards