- Business Sale and Purchase
- Corporate and Commercial
Helen is Practice Leader at LegalVision. She is a highly accomplished commercial lawyer with extensive experience working within top tier firms in the UK and Western Australia as well as running her own practice.
Helen started her legal career at one of the UK’s leading commercial property law firms and then moved to Perth where she joined Freehills’ banking and projects team. She later joined Allens as a senior associate in the Perth mergers & acquisitions team where she was at the forefront of some of the country’s major transactional matters.
Helen has spent many years providing specialist commercial legal advice to a wide range of clients. She advises corporate and commercial clients across many industry sectors in relation to commercial leasing, business sales, franchises and commercial contracts (including shareholders agreements, services agreements, supply agreements, hire contracts, terms of trade, franchise agreements and consultancy agreements).
In her spare time Helen enjoys visiting the many wonderful parts of this amazing country with her family, watching films and yoga.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards