- Property and Leasing
Emma has been practising law for over 17 years. In that time she has obtained a broad range of experience, including practising in Sydney and in country New South Wales. This broad base of experience allows her to relate equally well to corporate clients and SME clients. Emma’s focus is on retail, commercial and industrial leasing and franchise law for franchisees. In particular, Emma assists large franchisor clients to manage their leasing portfolios. Emma also has experience working in the area of renewable solar leasing, and prides herself on helping SME clients to establish their business by advising on both leasing and franchising law.
Emma currently works for LegalVision remotely, having relocated from Sydney to the far north coast of New South Wales with her family in late 2013.
Outside of the law, Emma has a keen interest in writing and is a published freelance author.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards