- Disputes and Litigation
Emma is the Practice Leader in LegalVision’s Disputes and Litigation team. She has over 10 years’ experience at commercial law firms, where she has assisted clients with their commercial disputes and litigation.
She has worked with a clients ranging from individuals, small to medium businesses, and large multinational companies. In her various roles, Emma has advised and represented clients in general commercial matters, construction, banking and finance and franchise disputes. Emma also has experience providing debt recovery assistance to clients.
Emma and her team aim to provide their clients with commercially pragmatic advice and help to achieve positive results without the need to resort to legal proceedings. Emma has practised in all Australian jurisdictions and has assisted many clients in alternative dispute resolution proceedings, including mediation.
In her spare time, Emma enjoys spending time with her daughters, and catching up with friends.
My Top Articles
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards