Senior Legal Project Manager and Lawyer
- Intellectual Property
Dhanu is a Lawyer and Senior Legal Project Manager. She is LegalVision’s first point of contact for clients with trade mark enquiries. Before joining LegalVision, Dhanu worked at Sydney Legal Practice, the Office of the Franchising Mediation Adviser and the Arts Law Centre. She has assisted hundreds of clients to protect and build their brand through trade mark registration and IP licensing. She is responsible for overseeing a smooth and effective network between clients, lawyers and project managers in the trade marks and intellectual property space.
Outside of the office Dhanu spends time catching up on TV shows and working her way through the lists of 100 Books to Read in a Lifetime.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards