Daphne Dominic is a Technical Support Analyst at LegalVision. Daphne provides first and second level support on hardware and software issues to our team. This includes support for our Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane offices, as well as for those who work remotely throughout Australia and internationally.
Her keen technology and troubleshooting skills mean that Daphne is always challenging herself and delivering the the best solutions. Before joining LegalVision, Daphne offered technical support in the medical billing software industry. She received a Bachelor of Computer Science (Engineering) in India, before graduating from Western Sydney University with a Masters of Information and Communications Technology (Advanced).
In her spare time, Daphne practices singing and recording songs, volunteering, and travelling.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards