Dan is a Business Analyst in LegalVision’s Growth Team. He is responsible for demystifying assumptions about data and helping run strategic experiments, focused on product and process improvements.
Prior to joining LegalVision, Dan worked with KPMG, advising corporates on the adoption of emerging technologies. Previously, he spearheaded Corporate Development and Partnerships for an Australian technology startup. In his current role, Dan focuses on conducting business and financial analysis to inform management decisions. He develops strategies to address operational pain points and enhance our clients’ experience.
In his spare time, Dan is a sports tragic and can be found playing cricket (at an extremely amateur level) or diving into a 33-yard freestyle dash (not an inch further) for the Mahon Pool Narwhals Winter Swimming Club.
- Top 20 Startups in Australia - 2018 LinkedIn Startups List
- NewLaw Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australian Law Awards
- Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australasian Law Awards
- AFR Fast 100 List – 2018 Australian Financial Review
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards