Daniel is the Head of Finance of LegalVision. He joined LegalVision as a lawyer in early 2016 and worked in a number of different areas of law in the business before becoming Head of Finance role in 2017. He has a passion for numbers, models and processes.
Before moving to Australia and training as a lawyer, Daniel worked as an actuary in the UK for ten years, including with major insurers, consultancy firms and private equity startups. He holds an MBA from IE Business School, a Masters in International Law and is a CFA charterholder.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards