Daniel is the Head of Finance of LegalVision. He joined LegalVision as a lawyer in early 2016 and worked in a number of different areas of law in the business before becoming Head of Finance role in 2017. He has a passion for numbers, models and processes.
Before moving to Australia and training as a lawyer, Daniel worked as an actuary in the UK for ten years, including with major insurers, consultancy firms and private equity startups. He holds an MBA from IE Business School, a Masters in International Law and is a CFA charterholder.
- Top 20 Startups in Australia - 2018 LinkedIn Startups List
- NewLaw Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australian Law Awards
- Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australasian Law Awards
- AFR Fast 100 List – 2018 Australian Financial Review
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards