- Corporate and Commercial
- Intellectual Property
Christopher is a Practice Leader in LegalVision’s Intellectual Property team and acts for a wide range of clients both within Australia and internationally.
Prior to joining LegalVision, Christopher worked in Los Angeles for Norton Rose Fulbright, one of the largest law firms globally. Before moving to Los Angeles, Christopher worked in the Melbourne office of Norton Rose Fulbright. In both roles Christopher acted for local and international businesses to assist with brand growth and cross border transactions.
Having worked with startups, SMEs and large corporations, Christopher’s experience means that he brings a practical and business-focused approach to achieving a client’s goals.
Outside of the office, Christopher enjoys travel and anything food related.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards