Legal Project Manager
- Data and Privacy
- Information Technology
Chris is LegalVision’s first point of contact for online businesses and clients with IT law enquiries. Before joining LegalVision, Chris was a Human Capital Management Consultant in Oracle’s Cloud Applications Team, and an Executive Director of the Australian National Dance Association. Chris has assisted a number of online businesses, marketplaces, and cloud technology businesses to understand their legal needs. He provides guidance for clients on the intersection of technology and the law, from understanding privacy and data obligations, to the kinds of terms and conditions business need when selling their products and services.
In his spare time, you can find Chris either baking something delicious, attempting to survive intense dance classes, or pulling some late-night gaming sessions.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards