As LegalVision’s Digital Content Manager, Brittney’s job is to create and publish legal information that is contemporary and engaging for our readers. With a background as a journalist and editor, Brittney cares about the power of storytelling and, in a disruptive legal setting, that means setting the benchmark for accessible resources that add value to our clients and their businesses.
Brittney is also a lawyer and freelance journalist, graduating from UNSW. She’s been published in places like the Sydney Morning Herald, Crikey, Junkee and SBS. Before joining LegalVision, she worked at a firm specialising in employment and not-for-profit law.
In her spare time, Brittney enjoys reading, travelling, watching NBA and patting Pomeranians.
- Top 20 Startups in Australia - 2018 LinkedIn Startups List
- NewLaw Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australian Law Awards
- Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australasian Law Awards
- AFR Fast 100 List – 2018 Australian Financial Review
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards