As LegalVision’s Digital Content Manager, Brittney’s job is to create and publish legal information that is contemporary and engaging for our readers. With a background as a journalist and editor, Brittney cares about the power of storytelling and, in a disruptive legal setting, that means setting the benchmark for accessible resources that add value to our clients and their businesses.
Brittney is also a lawyer and freelance journalist, graduating from UNSW with a double degree in 2017. Before joining LegalVision, she worked at a firm specialising in employment and not-for-profit law.
In her spare time, Brittney enjoys reading, travelling, watching NBA and enjoying the number of excellent dogs gracing the streets of Surry Hills.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards