- Disputes and Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Regulatory and Compliance
Brigit is a Practice Leader at LegalVision and specialises in trade mark and copyright disputes as well as regulatory and compliance law. Brigit has a Masters degree in Intellectual Property law and has had more than 16 years of experience in commercial dispute resolution.
Before joining LegalVision, Brigit was a partner at a global law firm in South Africa, where she assisted large corporate clients across a broad range of industries with their offline and online brand enforcement, trade mark and passing off disputes, copyright infringement, and other IP and IT related disputes.
Brigit is very client focused – with her deep understanding of the litigation process, her advice in contentious matters is thoughtful and commercially pragmatic.
In her spare time, Brigit avoids camping and doing housework at all costs – preferring to spend her free time hanging out with her daughter, doing yoga or drinking coffee with friends.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards