- Corporate and Commercial
- Information Technology
- Regulatory and Compliance
Ayatalla is a Lawyer in LegalVision’s IT Law team. She works with some of Australia’s largest corporates as well as a range of fast-growing businesses to deliver cost-effective legal solutions suited to their needs. Ayatalla regularly assists clients with specialist regulatory advice and their IT contracts.
Before joining LegalVision, Ayatalla worked at one of Australia’s largest specialist employment law firms where she gained experience across a range of employee and employer matters. Ayatalla also worked in-house at The Kraft Heinz Company, working closely with the General Counsel, and the supply chain team. Ayatalla’s experience has allowed her to develop a deep understanding of the legal and commercial needs of corporate clients. She has a background and strong interest in IT law, intellectual property, consumer law and telecommunications law.
Ayatalla enjoys volunteering. She also has a passion for ice skating and the outdoors.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards