Trade Marks Attorney
- Business Sale and Purchase
- Intellectual Property
Andrew is a Trade Marks Attorney at LegalVision.
Before joining LegalVision, Andrew undertook a clerkship in Scotland, and worked at Gadens and Minter Ellison in Melbourne, and DC Strategy in Sydney. Andrew draws on his substantial corporate law experience to assist clients to achieve their desired results in ways that are both legally and commercially pragmatic.
Andy is experienced in a wide range of commercial law matters, and specialises in business sales and purchases, franchising and intellectual property. He has experience with a range of contract drafting and review projects, and seeks to ensure transactions are completed efficiently and effectively. He is able to quickly understand a client’s business needs and provide advice on commercial matters and trade mark protection strategies both nationally and internationally.
Since coming to Australia Andrew has adopted AFL as his new favourite sport, but regrets that a broken wrist has kept him off the field the past few years.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards