Legal Project Manager and LawyerContact Amelia
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Corporate and Commercial
Amelia is LegalVision’s first point of contact for clients with commercial contracts, construction law and and patent enquiries. Amelia completed a Juris Doctor and a Bachelor of Political, Economic and Social Sciences at the University of Sydney.
Prior to working at LegalVision, Millie worked as a paralegal at Gilbert + Tobin, supporting the Litigation team working on the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry. She has also interned at the Sydney Institute of Criminology at the University of Sydney.
In her spare time, Amelia enjoys hiking, traveling and bingewatching Spanish telenovelas.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards