- Disputes and Litigation
- Intellectual Property
Alex is a lawyer in LegalVision’s Intellectual Property team, and also works with the disputes and litigation team. Before joining LegalVision, Alex was a Paralegal at a commercial law firm in Melbourne, assisting with commercial law and international dispute resolution matters. Alex also completed a clerkship with KPMG in their R&D Tax team. Alex’s experience has made her passionate about intellectual property law, startups and all things creative.
Outside of work Alex enjoys trying out the new cafes in her area and loves a good Jeffrey Archer novel.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards