- Disputes and Litigation
Adi is a Lawyer who works across LegalVision’s Employment and Disputes and Litigation teams.
Before joining LegalVision Adi was a Lawyer at a boutique employment and commercial litigation law firm in Melbourne, assisting with all employment, industrial and commercial matters. Adi has been involved in a number of litigious matters, assisting various corporations and their employees. This experience has equipped her with valuable perspective into the minds of employers and employees alike. In her role at LegalVision, Adi focuses on providing exceptional service to clients with workplace relations queries and related commercial dispute advice.
Adi speaks fluent Hebrew. When not at LegalVision, Adi enjoys reading and attending musical theater.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards