Head of Legal
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Corporate and Commercial
- Property and Leasing
Aaron is the Head of Legal and also a Practice Leader at LegalVision, leading the Construction and Infrastructure team.
As a former Partner of a national law firm, and having previously worked at Norton Rose Fulbright and Minter Ellison, Aaron works closely with LegalVision’s corporate and property teams in advising on procurement strategies, tendering, contract preparation and negotiation as well as contract administration.
Aaron has been involved in a number of Australia’s most significant infrastructure projects as well as various residential, commercial and industrial property developments, acting for major developers, contractors, consultants and suppliers.
Aaron was listed on The Legal 500 Asia Pacific Directory for 2016, a directory selected based on client feedback, which recommended Aaron for his “phenomenal work” in Construction in Australia.
Out of the office, Aaron is a doting father to his son and also to his Italian Greyhound and is currently developing luxury tourist accommodation on King Island, Tasmania.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards