- Construction and Infrastructure
- Corporate and Commercial
- Property and Leasing
Aaron is a Practice Leader at LegalVision, leading the Construction and Infrastructure team.
As a former Partner of a national law firm, and having previously worked at Norton Rose Fulbright and Minter Ellison, Aaron has been involved in a number of Australia’s most significant infrastructure projects as well as various residential, commercial and industrial property developments, acting for major developers, contractors, consultants and suppliers.
He works closely with LegalVision’s corporate and property teams in advising on procurement strategies, tendering, contract preparation and negotiation as well as contract administration.
Aaron was listed on The Legal 500 Asia Pacific Directory for 2016, a directory selected based on client feedback, which recommended Aaron for his “phenomenal work” in Construction in Australia.
Out of the office, Aaron is a doting father to his son and also to his Italian Greyhound and is currently developing luxury tourist accommodation on King Island, Tasmania.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards