Stratabox has partnered with LegalVision to help strata owners and developers with negotiating, drafting and reviewing their legal documents.
At LegalVision, our strata lawyers can assist on all strata law matters including:
- Advice on legal obligations for both Owners Corporations and Owners;
- Drafting and Registering By-Laws and Rules;
- Debt Recovery Work;
- Contract Review and Advice (management agreements and services contracts) + Drafting;
- Adjudication and Tribunal Matters;
- Court Matters;
- Company Title Conversions;
- Developer By-Laws;
- Company Title Constitution Drafting and Amendments
We operate on a fixed-fee model because it provides clients with certainty and transparency for their legal fees.
The LegalVision team includes a number of corporate and business lawyers with particular expertise in both drafting and reviewing strata documents.
Stratabox is an easy to setup and use online solution for strata and body corporate communication and administration needs. It allows committee members, owners, residents and their strata manager to interact and administer all aspects of their scheme conveniently and transparently.
Feature-packed, it is designed to suit any scheme, providing secure and segregated access to all parties to the information and communication tools they need.
Entirely cloud-based, it can be accessed anytime, from any device.
Every scheme joining Stratabox will enjoy a minimum of 3 months free premium subscription.
For more information please visit Stratabox.com.au