Here’s why setting up a company makes better business sense
|Rent360 has partnered with LegalVision to bring you a simple, streamlined process to create your own company.|
Most Rent360 Property Managers do business through their own private company. This helps them to safely enjoy the freedom, flexibility and financial reward that comes with owning your own rent roll. The benefits of trading as a company include:
- Limited liability – a company shelters it’s directors from personal liability, so you’re more protected from creditors if your company becomes insolvent.
- Scalability – a company structure sets your business up for growth – it’s easy to add new directors, shareholders, employees and suppliers.
- Tax – companies are taxed at a lower rate (27.5% for small business entities) than personal income (up to 48.5%).
It’s quick and easy to incorporate a company with LegalVision.
Leave your details in the form on this page and a Legal Project Manager will give you a call within two hours. They’ll ask you a couple of quick question, then provide you with a quote. After receiving your instructions to proceed, we can create your company in two business days!
1. Official certificate of registration and ACN issued by ASIC.
2. Completion of your Company Register, which includes:
- Company officer consent forms;
- Application for shares;
- Opening company minutes;
- Share member register;
- Other registers (including Register of Options, Register of Debentures, Register of Directors, Company Seal Register, Forms Lodged Register);
- Share certificates; and
LegalVision is committed to delivering efficient and cost-effective legal services. Our experienced team has assisted over 50,000 Australian SMEs, online businesses, startups and large enterprises.