Need a Business Lawyer?
|LegalVision provides startups and businesses with high-quality, affordable legal services and is delighted to help CapitalPitch clients.|
Raising capital requires following the law and negotiating legal agreements. Companies must comply with legal requirements on who shares can be offered to, advertising prohibitions, anti-hawking provisions and what is disclosed in your pitch deck and pitches. LegalVision can provide you with a pitch deck disclaimer, advice, and help you negotiate capital raising legal agreements
LegalVision is a full-service commercial law firm that can also assist with:
- setting up a business structure that works for the founders and key team members, including drafting a Shareholders Agreement;
- incentivising employees through an Employee Share Option Plan;
- drafting the legal documents for an online business or
- protecting your intellectual property, including through trade mark registration; and
- raising capital and external funding using grants, equity financing, convertible notes, debt financing and revenue loans.
If you have a question about a startup law matter, get in touch.