- Corporate and Commercial
- Intellectual Property
Vanja is a Lawyer at LegalVision with involvement in a broad range of commercial work.
She previously worked in the private healthcare industry servicing some of Australia’s largest government, private and not-for-profit organisations in the aged care and disability care sector. During this time Vanja assisted with complex tenders, large scale procurement projects and business growth strategies. Vanja’s extensive experience in working with various internal and external stakeholders gives her unique commercial insight and makes her well placed to assess and meet the legal and commercial needs of organisations. Before joining LegalVision Vanja also worked as a property lawyer.
In her current role, Vanja focuses on commercial advisory work including, but not limited to, contractual drafting and review, advising on the Australian Consumer Law, and the assignment and licensing of intellectual property and online law.
In her spare time, Vanja enjoys travelling and strength training.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards