Legal Project Manager and Lawyer
- Corporate and Commercial
- Property and Leasing
Sarah is LegalVision’s first point of contact for Employment Law. Before joining LegalVision, Sarah worked as a Lawyer in the Corporate Commercial team and Property team at Salvos Legal, gaining experience on a wide variety of commercial matters. She also spent time working at the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse. Sarah provides guidance to both employers and employees with their employment law needs and also assists clients with their commercial leasing and general corporate law needs.
In her spare time, Sarah likes going on weekend road trips, cooking new things and reading crime novels.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards