Legal Project Manager and Lawyer
Samantha is LegalVision’s first point of contact for clients that want to set up a franchise or a not-for-profit/ charity. Before joining LegalVision, Samantha completed a placement with the not-for-profit law team at Justice Connect and volunteered at the Springvale Monash Legal Centre. Samantha guides clients on the requirements and pitfalls of expanding to a franchise model, including the obligations under the Franchising Code of Conduct. She also provides specialises in not-for-profit and charitable structures as well as fundraising and governance compliance.
In her spare time, Samantha trains as an elite athlete and member of the Australian Fencing Team.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards